I finally got a shelf! Moving from Sault Ste Marie to Waterloo, Waterloo to London, London to Ottawa, Ottawa to London, and then London to Salmon Arm over the last 6 years has meant leaving behind a lot of furniture, so I’ve been doing without. The books were getting out of control lying around the apartment so I finally splurged.
Here’s my anal way of organizing my books:
- Kids (with Scaredy and duck and goose next to their books)
- Paranormal (vampires & fairies are grouped)
- More autographed
- Science Fiction and futuristic dystopia
- ARCs from Publishers (and my new Across the Universe water bottle)
- Contemporary Ya/Historical fiction/non-fiction
- Fantasy (including graphic novels)
I haven’t alphabetized, but works by the same author are together unless one is autographed and one isn’t.
A lot of my books are still at my parent’s house