Awesome! Libraries and Young Adults has received its’ first award!
Thank you to Erin @ Erin Explores YA for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award.
If you have received this award:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Seven things about me:
- I moved across the country for a part-time job that barely pays the bills because I love being a Youth Services Librarian
- My favourite book is Wizard’s First Rule by Terry Goodkind
- When I can’t sleep my boyfriend Matt reads out loud to me from one of my many favourite books and it cures my insomnia
- I have a phobia of caterpillars
- When I was in highschool I read books like Dante’s Inferno and Battfield Earth for fun, it wasn’t until I did my BA in English Lit that I started enjoying books aimed at young adults
- I had trouble reading until Gr. 3, I hated books until my friends introduced me to the babysitters club and had the whole series read by Gr.5 when I started reading 500 page Star Wars novels.
- I learnt to read French before I learnt to read English because my French Immersion school focussed on French in the early grades.
15 fantastic blogs I’ve discovered recently:
- Jacket Whys
- Green Bean Teen Queen
- Fat Girl Reading
- Youth Services Corner
- YS Princess’s Ideas, Resources and Reviews
- Voracious YAppetite
- 21 Pages
- The Roaring 20s
- Supernatural Summer
- Books In Transit
- The Indie Librarian
- Stephen’s Lighthouse
- The Ya Ya Yas
- Oops Wrong Cookie